Cleaning and Decontaminating a Point of Sale Screen with Simix
GLEN ELLYN, Ill. (Nov. 5, 2019) - Simix Multi-Surface Kitchen Degreaser is an easy, non-toxic way to clean and decontaminate restaurant surfaces. Today, we're testing a Point of Sale screen for germs before and after Simix.
Point of Sale screens are a problem for restaurant owners because they are constantly being touched by staff, who are also touching food, money and cards. The potential for germ and bacteria transfer is very high.
This video shows how you can test your Point of Sale screen for germs using a Hygenia meter. In this case, the results are 128, which means the screen is very contaminated.
After we clean with Simix Multi-Surface Kitchen Degreaser, the screen tests at 8. That is virtually contamination-free.
Learn more about Simix Kitchen Degreaser by clicking here.